We collect several different types of information for various purposes across our Services to provide and improve our Services and Websites for you.
Information for European Union Users (GDPR)
To provide some of our Services and Websites, we collect, store, and use information outside of the European Union. Without your consent to process your information outside of the EU, we cannot provide you with some of our Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time by discontinuing the usage of the Service.
We will keep your personal data as long as necessary to provide you with our Services or to comply with applicable laws.
If you have any questions regarding your right according to the European GDPR or you wish to request the permanent removal of all your data, please contact us at email@example.com
We may terminate or suspend your access and or account of a Service or all Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your rights to use any Service provided by us will immediately be revoked. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Our Services are for users age 16 and over and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and believe he or she disclosed personal information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services and or Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data (Service)
We may also collect information about how a Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include but is not limited to information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address).
Usage Data (Website)
We may also collect information about how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include but is not limited to information such as:
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser Type
- Browser Version
- Time and Date of your visit
- Unique Device Identifiers
- Other diagnostic Data
Use of Data
Quartzified Studios (Services and or Website) uses the collected data for various usages:
- To provide and maintain the Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To provide customer services
- To view the usage of the Services and or Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security of Data
Quartzified Studios uses a variety of techniques and technologies to take reasonable steps to keep your information secure. All access to our website is forced to occur through HTTPS, important data is hashed using industry-standard methods, and encryption is used for much of the rest. The security of your data is important to us but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we aim to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we are not capable to guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services and our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Services and or Website are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
At Quartzified Studios some Services are a place where players have the capability to interact in a variety of ways with each other. However, rude and offensive behaviour is not allowed. If you see rude behaviour, report it to email@example.com. Penalties for offences may include account limitations, especially for more serious offences.
Rude behaviour includes:
- Language that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, hateful, sexually explicit, or otherwise racially or ethnically objectionable. Offensive language in any form of communication (including any in-game naming options) is also part of rude behaviour.
- Behaviour that involves spam, impersonation, doxing, threats to reveal personal information and or identity, filing false reports, real-money trading or other similar actions.
- Cheating in any shape or form. Cheating may include the use of third-party programs to automate the user's experience, the exploitation of bugs and or glitches, scamming other players, or any activity that provides an unfair advantage to yourself or other players.
Having Multiple accounts is not seen as bad behaviour but the usage of the accounts at the same time is.
Account sharing is permitted but if any Terms are broken on this account the account will be terminated.